Read the full article here from the Sun-Sentinel.
Elderly Lives Matter®
- Why Are Some Nursing Home Violations Missing From Florida’s Online Inspection Listing?
- Are Nursing Home Mergers And Acquisitions Bad For Residents?
- Are There Enough Nursing Home Inspectors To Keep Residents Safe?
- Are nursing homes correctly reporting serious falls and bedsores?
- Are Residents Safer In Assisted Living Facilities Or Nursing Homes?
Past Client Stories
Voices We’ve Raised
They have your back and will fight!
“An absolute pleasure to be represented by this high-profile firm.”
– GayLynn A.
Competent, and compassionate legal counsel.
“This matter took several years to resolve, but through their perseverance was brought to a successful conclusion and all my money was recovered.”
– Lawrence C.
Top Notch Professionals!
“The staff at Ford, Dean & Rotundo are a pleasure to work with. All are top-notch professionals that haven’t lost the human touch. A+.”
– Frank R.
I Highly Recommend!
“These are great attorneys who were there when I needed them. I highly recommend Ford, Dean and Rotundo.”
– John N.
The Real Deal!
“You need an honest, experienced attorney that will fight for you no matter how complex your case may be, Michael Rotundo & his staff are the real deal.”
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
We Are Ready To Help