About Our Practice: What We Stand For
At Ford, Dean & Rotundo, P.A., we stand for the simple proposition that elderly lives
matter.®Our attorneys and staff believe whole-heartedly that every vulnerable elder deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. When nursing homes, assisted living facilities and professional care facilities trample on their rights and well-being, we’re committed to seeking truth and justice.
Located in the Miami area, we are one of only a handful of Florida law firms that focuses exclusively on this niche field.
What We Do
- We provide aggressive advocacy for seniors who have been victims of neglect, mistreatment or abuse.
- We pursue accountability among nursing homes, assisted living centers and other facilities charged with the care of vulnerable elders.
- We offer sensitive and compassionate legal leadership during what may be the most difficult time in your life.
We invite you to view documented proof of what we have achieved: multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements in major cases.
Beyond just the monetary results, however, our greatest reward lies in the positive impact we make in the lives of elders and their loved ones.
Our Legal Team
Knowledge. Compassion. Experience. A shared dedication to your goals, a long-held belief in the law’s healing power and a personal commitment to your brighter future.
These are the professional qualities and personal credentials our lawyers bring to their work every single day. They add up to legal leadership that lends comfort and reassurance to those whose lives are in turmoil.
As skilled advocates with a wealth of experience, our attorneys are well-equipped to protect the rights of your loved one. Attorney William Dean is board-certified in civil trial law and has tried hundreds of cases across Florida and nationwide. Attorney Patrick Ford is a national lecturer and has authored numerous journal articles on elder law. Attorney Michael Rotundo is highly respected by peers and clients alike.
Our lawyers have earned many forms of professional recognition, including:
- Board-certified civil trial lawyers by the Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- AV Preeminent peer review rating*
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Rising Stars
- South Florida Legal Guide “Top Up and Comers”
- South Florida Legal Guide “Top Lawyers”
- Florida Trend Magazine “Legal Elite”
- Avvo 10/10 rating
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Daily Business Review’s 2014 Verdicts Hall of Fame
Enlist Experienced Legal Help – Pay Nothing Out Of Pocket
Call 305-670-2000 or send us an email to arrange a free consultation. You won’t have to pay anything unless we’re successful.
Se habla español.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingsTM fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.